The new focusing mechanism allows stable beam positioning and low line positioning drift in machine vision, and offers focusing options to match line thickness and depth of focus.
Laser Components has updated its FlexPoint MV Series, a line of laser modules for machine vision, to include the M18 threaded MV18 module.
The company's existing models like MVnano, MVpico and MVfemto have also been re-engineered for better functionality and flexibility to include the following features:
- New focusing mechanism for stable beam positioning and low line positioning drift
- New focusing options to match line thickness and depth of focus
- COS4 correction for homogenous line performance in applications with a wide field of view
- Low-priced fixed focus variants
- Space-saving versions with separated optics and electronics
- Optics-only versions for integration in camera systems
- Versions with integrated microcontrollers and serial interface