The InControl SaaS from Jabil provides constant connectivity, advanced analytics and machine learning technologies that supply chain specialists can use to improve their real-time decision making process.
Jabil Circuit Inc. has launched InControl, a Supply Chain SaaS Decision Support platform that the company says delivers meaningful business insights, enabling companies to compete at the speed of innovation and commerce in the digital economy.
According to Jabil, with InControl, customers can connect, collect and validate vast amounts of supply chain data to realise tangible business outcomes throughout the product lifecycle, including slashing inventory and time-to-market by up to 50% while reducing product lead times and costs by up to 30%.
"Today's supply chains and tools aren't architected to effectively address all of the requirements our customers need to compete and win in an increasingly digital ecosystem," said Don Hnatyshin, SVP and chief supply chain and procurement officer for Jabil. "InControl was designed for, and by, supply chain practitioners to provide the real-time intelligence, visibility and analytics our customers have been asking for so they can move with B2C speed and agility in a B2B world."
Jabil describes the InControl SaaS as a multi-tenant, intelligent digital supply chain cloud platform that provides ubiquitous connectivity, advanced analytics, and machine learning technologies to optimise real-time decision-making for supply chain practitioners. The cloud platform also ingests structured and unstructured data across the entire ecosystem, connecting with ERP, MRP, sales & operations planning, transportation, financial reporting, and third-party content providers, including weather, geo-mapping and other software.
In line with the cloud platform, Jabil has also developed five integrated applications to provide much-needed visibility, collaboration, risk management and diagnostics:
- Supply Chain Visibility: Gain valuable insight through real-time reports and alerts on orders, compliance, event risk, problem resolution and financial performance.
- Event Risk: Minimise loss from unforeseen disruptions by recovering faster through instant alerts, impact analyses and detailed recovery options.
- Design for Supply Chain: Understand the impact of different product decisions and avoid high-risk components through early assessments during product design and prototyping stage.
- Risk Management: Reduce vulnerability and ensure proactive continuity through dynamic and customised risk scoring that weighs availability, complexity, delivery and other critical supply chain risk factors.
- Supply Chain Diagnostics: Gain deep actionable insights across the demand and supply network to improve sourcing and partner collaboration while delivering root cause analysis of missed KPIs and key metrics.
As part of its go-to-market model, Jabil's specialised supply chain, procurement and professional services will assist customers in deploying InControl. Additionally, Jabil has entered into a joint business relationship with PwC to integrate the InControl Supply Chain SaaS Supply Chain Decision Support solution in its ongoing digital transformation advisory, supply chain planning and management consulting services.
Beginning in the third quarter, Jabil's InControl SaaS platform and applications will be generally available for customer implementations. The platform and applications will be priced on a per month/per application model. InControl onboarding, integration, and implementation services also are available.