Free live automotive webinar: The automotive radar test solutions using high performance oscilloscope
As the automotive industry works towards making autonomous vehicles a reality, automotive radar gains its popularity with the aim for safer roads and reducing accidents. The automotive radar trend today moves towards 77/79 GHz frequency, with high bandwidth up to 4GHz and utilizing multiple antennas. This increases its range resolution to a few centimeters. At the same time, fast chirps are used for better object recognition as it is more susceptible to interference than the slow frequency modulated continuous wave (FMCW) signals.
Realizing the challenge in testing, Rohde & Schwarz will hold live webinar sessions to demonstrate simultaneous measure-and-analyze at 79 GHz with four 4 GHz bandwidth automotive radar signals. The webinar will focus on using Rohde & Schwarz oscilloscope as phase coherent receiver and high precision mixer for down conversion.
Register and get our expert to share the details of radar pulses and chirps analysis with oscilloscopes.
Date: 10 July 2019 (3pm SGT, check your time zone here)
Topics covered in this webinar:-
- Basic pulse analysis including RF pulses triggering, pulse envelop, chirp demodulation.
- Real time deembedding to correct the transmission losses in measurement setup and conversion loss of the mixers.
- Calculation of phase and amplitude difference between receivers for multi-channel measurement
- Advance pulse analysis via R&S®VSE software
Who should attend?
- Radar device developers and integrators
- Testing service providers
- Research institutions