A thin Mini-ITX embedded industrial motherboard, built around the 6th-Gen Intel Core architecture
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, July 17th, 2018 – Avalue Technology Inc. (TAIEX: 3479-TW), a global industrial PC solution provider and an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, is unveiling EMX-SKLGP, based on Intel® 6th Generation Core™ and Celeron® Processors.
EMX-SKLGP, a Thin Mini ITX board with 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 and Celeron® SoC Processor, the new range covers a full spectrum of the Intel processor from Core™ i7 to Celeron®, which is "up to 10% faster" and offering graphics that are "up to 34% faster" than the previous generation. EMX-SKLGP not only takes its advantage of the low-power TDPs which are kept within the range from a minimum of 7.5W up to a maximum of 15W, it offers three independent display, except VGA and HDMI, 2 dual-channel LVDS by 2 Chrontel CH7511 in the resolution of 1920*1080, support customers’ demand in gaming, POS, and kiosk markets.
Additionally, EMX-SKLGP provides more flexibilities and expansions as below, making it an ideal solution for versatile industrial applications.
PCIe x 4 Gold Finger offers 1 x SMBUS, 4 x PCIe x 1 or 1 x PCIe x 4, 1 x SATA III, and 1 x USB 2.0. The customers can either design their own daughter board easily, or transform the form factor into uATX by connecting with a Riser card.
Enriched features by optional modules in Avalue standard systems:
- Gold Finger module - 1 x PCIe x 1, 2 x PCI, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x SATA III in a Fanless Slot PC.
- IET module – dual LAN, 2 x USB 2.0, and 1 x 16-bit GPIO in a Fanless BOX PC.
- 2 x 260-pin DDR4 SO-DIMM Socket, Supports Up to 32GB
- 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, 2 x dual-channel LVDS (Triple independent display)
- 1 x Intel® i211AT & 1 x Intel® i219LM Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x RS-232/422/485. 4 x RS-232, 16-bit GPIO
- 1 x M.2 Type A support Wifi module, 1 x Mini-PCIe support mSATA/PCI*1/USB2.0 signal/SIM
- Onboard Infineon SLB9665 TPM 2.0
- DC in +12~24V
- Optional Gold Finger or IET module for Avalue standard system
EMX-SKLGP main features: