Keysight World 2021 will focus on on mega trends and emerging themes, such as connectivity, digital transformation, and security in a connected world.
Keysight World events focus on technology megatrends and emergent themes. This year’s presentations and panel discussions feature noted futurist Bernard Marr as well as Keysight customers from Bosch, DOCOMO, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Google, Qualcomm and Samsung.
Ron Nersesian, Keysight’s chairman, president and CEO, and Satish Dhanasekaran, Keysight’s chief operating officer, will keynote the event.
To be held from October 12-14, Keysight World 2021 is Keysight’s biggest customer event of the year.
Keysight World 2021 presents the following themes:
The Future of Connectivity
• The value of connectivity is clear, and the focus is on network modernization and the path to 6G. This program illuminates the way forward for customers.
• Keynote: Kailash Narayanan, president of Commercial Communications
• Title: Illuminating the Path Forward: The Future of Connectivity
Driving the Digital Transformation
• Endless demand for bandwidth has implications for data centers, edge devices, and even quantum computing. This program enables customers to discover new ways to meet the challenges.
• Keynote: Jay Alexander, senior vice president and chief technology officer
• Title: Riding the Tidal Wave of Digital Transformation
Security in a Connected World
• Connectivity has real benefits, but also creates a wider attack surface. This program helps customers improve their security posture with fresh ideas in preparation and resiliency.
• Keynote: Mark Pierpoint, senior president and president of Network Applications and Security
• Title: Reinforcing Cybersecurity in a Connected World