3 experts, 1 topic: power integrity for sensitive electronic design
Article By : Rohde & Schwarz
A webinar you should not miss - Power integrity: challenges, best practices and test solution for sensitive electronic designs
Electronic design today pushes for higher performance and higher level of integration but low power consumption. Lower supply voltage would mean tighter voltage tolerance that would lead to power noise and jitter.
Register and listen to the experts talk about the impact of noise, jitter and impedance towards electronic design. Get tips on best design practices and test solutions.
Topics covered in this webinar
- Power integrity issues, root causes and counter measures in sensitive electronic designs
- Impact of noise, jitter and impedance to detect sources of power integrity failures.
- Best design practices and best test approaches
- Detailed insight of design verification in time and frequency domain with oscilloscopes and vector network analyzer
Date: 26 June 2019
- Steven Sandler, CEO of Picotest
- Andreas lbl, Product Manager Oscilloscopes at Rohde & Schwarz
- Andrea D’Aquiono, Product Manager Network Analysis at Rohde & Schwarz