Although the 4200-CVU capacitance option for Keithley��s Model 4200 Semiconductor Characterization System does not measure inductance directly, users can easily extract the inductance from the parameters it does measure...
This application note describes how to measure resistances as high as 1017W in a specially designed measurement chamber, as well as in a Molecular Beam Deposition (MBD) system...
Other engineers are reading:
- New E-Handbook: Making Low Current and High Resistance Measurements
- DC Power Supply Information KitHot!
- New Series 2200 Programmable DC Power Supplies
- Optimizing Cabling Techniques Improves On-Wafer Measurement Results Hot!
- Keithley Precision DC I-V, AC Impedance, and Ultra-fast or Transient I-V Measurements
- Fundamentals of Semiconductor C-V Measurements
- Monitoring Channel Hot Carrier (CHC) Degradation of MOSFET Devices using Keithley Model 4200-SCS New!
Channel Hot Carrier (CHC) induced degradation is an important reliability concern in modern ULSI circuits. Charge carriers gain kinetic energy as they are accelerated by the large electric field across the channel of a MOSFET.
- Nobel Winners in Physics Used Keithley Instrumentation in Prize-Winning Research
- Keithley Offers Free CD of Nanotechnology Test Tutorials
- Keithley ACS Basic Edition Version 1.2 Provides New Levels of Usability, Convenience, and Productivity for Semiconductor Test Applications
- New Keithley Switch Mainframes Boost System Throughput for Semiconductor Test Applications
- Keithley's New Reed Relay Matrix Card Combines Ultra-High Density and Superior Configuration Flexibility