Global Sources
EE Times-Asia
Stay in touch with EE Times Asia
 
EE Times-Asia > RF/Microwave
 
 
RF/Microwave  

Qualcomm dominates mobile radio ICs market

Posted: 18 Mar 2014     Print Version  Bookmark and Share

Keywords:TechInsights  Qualcomm  WiFi  cellular  LTE 

[Summary of tips] TechInsights' Teardown.com has conducted roughly 400 teardowns on mobile handsets and tablets beginning July 2012. Almost 100 of these included full BOM analysis and costing analysis, from which 10 per cent were WiFi-only tablets. The remaining 90 per cent were units that contained a cellular chipset (from 3G to LTE) of some ki......
Please login or register with us to view this article>>
 


Article Comments - Qualcomm dominates mobile radio ICs ...
Comments:  
*  You can enter [0] more charecters.
*Verify code:
 
 
Webinars

Seminars

Visit Asia Webinars to learn about the latest in technology and get practical design tips.

 
 
Back to Top