Global Sources
EE Times-Asia
Stay in touch with EE Times Asia
 
EE Times-Asia > Manufacturing/Packaging
 
 
Manufacturing/Packaging  

Toshiba-Matsushita JV to deliver TV-use OLED panels

Posted: 13 Apr 2007  Print Version  Bookmark and Share

Keywords:Toshiba Matsushita JV  TV OLED panels  TV LCD modules 

The joint venture between Toshiba Corp. and Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd will launch TV-use OLED panels in three years, according to a Reuters report.

Toshiba Matsushita Display Technology Co. Ltd will reportedly start commercial production of OLED panels for flat TVs by 2009. Toshiba owns 60 percent of the joint venture while Matsushita owns the remaining 40 percent stake.

Research firm DisplaySearch projects the market for TV-use LCD modules to reach $27.4 billion this year, while demand for plasma panel modules to total $7.5 billion.




Article Comments - Toshiba-Matsushita JV to deliver TV-...
Comments:  
*  You can enter [0] more charecters.
*Verify code:
 
Webinars

Seminars

Visit Asia Webinars to learn about the latest in technology and get practical design tips.

 
 
Back to Top