Digital power devices sales to hit $3.3B
Intel buys smart watch start-up
FD-SOI supports Moore's Law
Indonesia on its toes to boost economy
LED lamp uptake in Indonesia rising
1 2 3 4 5
Revenues for digital power supplies and digital power ICs each projected to jump almost 65 per cent in 2014, according to IHS.
San Francisco-based Basis designs a health tracker and online personal dashboard smart watch to measure sleep cycle and activity.
Fully-depleted silicon-on-insulator is a viable option in the journey towards 10nm process technology, says STMicroelectronics' Laurent Remont.
Indonesia is arranging visits to Japan, South Korea, China, the U.S. and Europe to endorse industrial zones in the east and central Java.
Manufacturers drive consumer adoption by producing LED lamps that are similarly sized and shaped to the commonly used compact fluorescent lamps.
|Today||In Asia||Vital Signs|
- APAC PC market marks first double digit decline
- SG sees 400% sales rise in mirrorless cameras
- Vietnam shifts to 3rd platform of ICT revolution
- Italy eyes Kuala Lumpur-Singapore high-speed rail
- DTV to spur Japanese investment in Philippines
- Xiaomi integrates low-power eCompass modules
- STMicroelectronics joins ARM mbed
- WiTricity EV charging tech licensed by Toyota
- Production in Charge-Electronic Assembly
- Asst. Manager/Manager-Electronics, Deeya Energy
- Documentation Engineer, Deeya Energy, Gurgaon
- Asst. Manager/Dy Manager, Deeya Energy
- Senior PCB Engineer, Deeya Energy
- Sr. Engineer, Deeya Energy, Gurgaon
- Job opening for software engineer in Gurgaon
- One more job